1. Jesus did not come to make people religious; He came to deliver __________ (John 1:17).
2. God is not the author of __________ (1 Corinthians 14:33).
3. "There is a way which seemeth __________ unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of __________" (Proverbs 14:12).
4. "But the Lord is in His holy temple, let all the __________ keep __________ before Him" (Habakkuk 2:20).
5. Noah was a preacher of righteousness, yet only __________ people were saved from the flood (2Peter 2:5).
6. When the Lord appealed to the people of Jeremiah's day to walk in the "old paths," their answer was "_______ ________ _______ ________ __________" (Jeremiah 6:16).
7. Of the Jews of Jesus' day, it is said; "And ye ________ ________ come to me, that ye might have ________" (John 5:40).
8. Excuses keep us from doing what is __________, while at the same time making us feel __________.
9. Christianity had its beginning on this earth in the city of __________.
10. Christianity is a __________ religion for ________ men in every ________ on the earth. It is neither western or eastern.
11. Paul said the Jews had a zeal of God, but not according to (feelings) (civil law) (knowledge) (Romans 10:2).
12. The Jews had gone about to establish their own (righteousness) (excuses) (cities) (Romans 10:3).
13. The "power of God unto salvation" is the (works of men) (gospel of Christ) (opinions of clergy) (Romans 1:16).
14. Jesus said (truth) (error) (philosophy) will make men free (John 8:32).
15. It is God's will that all men be (rich) (saved) (healthy) (1 Timothy 2:4).
16. God is to blame for the confusion in the religious world.
17. Man is to blame for the confusion in the religious world.
18. Jesus said, if the blind lead the blind they both will fall into the ditch (Matthew 15:14). True___ False___
19. Christianity is a "western" religion. True___ False___
20. God will save men against their will. True___ False___
Return to Lesson Three
Return to Index
Return to Home Page